Friday, September 4, 2009

Kallang Sports Hub still no where to be seen and they are talking about building Changi Motorsports Hub

When I first heard the news, it was - Wow! Fantastic! Our very own race track. No more road closure at the marina area every time the F1 comes to Singapore. We may even secure a spot in the MotoGP calendar. Finally somewhere to rev up a WRX/EVO without worrying about getting a speeding ticket from the TP.

Being a huge fan of motor racing, I was extremely please to hear the news. But as I read further I was suddenly hit with a 'deja vu'. It was probably the words Sports Hub and the involvement of SSC and the Ministry of community developement, youth and sports (MCYS). It somehow rang a bell. Wasn't the SSC also involved in another project bearing the words Sports Hub. This was when I remembered - "Hey, Where is our new National Stadium, our new Aquatic Center and our new Indoor Stadium. Where is our Kallang Sports Hub" (See post bellow).

I am sure SSC under the purview of MCYS knows what they are doing. By all means we must have a permanent race track but shouldn't we be doing one thing at a time. Lack of funds was mentioned as a contributing factor for the delays in the building of the Kallang Sports Hub. So what makes SSC think people are going to start pumping money into the Changi Motorsports Hub. Assuming funds will start flowing in once the economic crisis blows over - what must our priority be? Should we put the hard-to-come-by funds into building a Motor Sports Hub or our Mainstream Sports Hub? Though a huge motorsport fan I may be, I will definitely feel like laughing if a F1 race track got build ahead of the National Stadium. F1 is not the pride of our nation. The National Stadium is.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Do you need a loan from The most trusted and reliable company in the world? if yes then contact us now for we offer loan to all categories of seekers be it companies or for staff usage. We offer loan at 3% interest rate, Contact us via email:
    urgentloan22@gmail.com
    (1) Full Name
    (2) Full Address
    (3) Country
    (4) Age
    (5) Occupation
    (6) Tell phone number
    (7) Sex:
    (8) Loan Amount needed:
    (9) Loan Duration

    Email us at: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete